We know the value of hotel management software solutions that offer a seamless experience. For hospitality professionals, an optimized hotel management system can be the difference between success and failure.
With that said, it’s important to note the use of the right hotel management software, because not one size fits all. Every business is different. Fortunately, there are a number of options available to business, each designed to address the different needs of businesses of all sizes. Having access to the right features can help you manage your business in a way you’d never expect –that’s particularly the case for smaller hotels.
Read on to learn the names of seven very popular hotel management systems designed for smaller hotels.
- Cloudbeds is an all-in-one platform and reservation system that can connect a property to hundreds of different online hotel search channels. Additionally, the feature-loaded tool allows guests to make reservations through desktops and mobile devices.
- eZee Frontdesk is a system that used in 140 nations, and it is utilized by resorts, hotels, and hostels. The solution system is equipped with event management services and self-service check-in kiosk.
- Frontdesk Anywhere was founded nearly decade ago and in that time, they’ve gained more than 1,000 customers and nearly 20,000 users. They’re best known for their customizable availability calendar, comprehensive interface, and data encrypted secure servers.
- OPERA Property Management System (PMS) is a strategy management system designed by Oracle, and it tends to the needs of independent hotels. It offers comprehensive and scalable solutions and has a multi-property configuration, housekeeping management, and accommodation management equipped.
- MSI CloudPM is a solution that’s been serving hotels for nearly thirty years. Customers often seek out CloudPM when interested in reducing expenses and bypassing software. The platform has automatic backup and intuitive web-based instructions.
- RDP (Resort Data Processing) offers a customizable experience for its clients. The product can be installed on Windows, or it can be cloud-based. There’s 24-hour support and virtual or in-person training options available.
- Maestro PMS focuses significantly on helping small properties, helping them to manage reservations, sales, front desk, club management, and dining services. They simplify thing by providing excellent support, an integrated housekeeping app, and a la carte features.
If you’d like to know more about hotel management software solutions, please read, “The 11 Most Popular Hotel Management Software Solutions for Small Hotels Compared.”